Wag was founded on a few strong beliefs:
- You can’t put a price on your best friend’s life
- Never put yourself in a position where you must make compromised decisions about your dog’s welfare because of money. Take the steps today to make sure money is not part of the conversation when you are planning your dog’s care.
- The best way to deal with large, unexpected veterinary expenses is to avoid them in the first place–through preventative care for your dog
- Spending more time with your dog is the best way to improve BOTH of your lives
- If companies allow their employees to bring their dogs to work, it improves employee morale and quality of life for everyone
- The best tailored financial solutions for your lifestyle can only be designed by those who share that lifestyle. Wag is by dog lovers, for dog lovers.
Do you believe what we believe? Then we should talk. In fact, we’d love to have you as Wag member–join Wag now.
Wag was founded by Jeff Stephens, a dog lover and dog dad to Enzo. Jeff is an entrepreneur who has spent his career so far helping financial institutions build stronger brands. Years of experience left Jeff with a strong desire to solve two problems:
- Make money a source of empowerment–not a limitation–for people, and help people create healthier relationships with money.
- Help people build more meaningful relationships and partnerships with the providers of their financial services.
To Jeff, money only matters if it’s helping you lead the life you want for yourself. With these beliefs and his love for Enzo, Jeff started building Wag.
Inspired? Want to get involved? Here are a few ways: